|Member Login||Research | Conservation | Education | Captive Care | Donate Now!||09/24/2018|
The Galante Family Winery Conservation Scholarship
Proposals are solicited from citizens of primate habitat countries for the Galante Family Winery Conservation Scholarship. The scholarship monies (up to $2500) are to be used for primate conservation education and training. This may include such activities as transportation to a training course or educational program, course or event fees, and/or expenses during the event period.
Those interested in receiving this scholarship should:
· be officially enrolled in an academic institution or a similar organization (taking courses, instructing courses, conducting research or conservation work related to nonhuman primates)
· provide information about the program of interest (courses, congresses, symposia, field work, etc.)
· send a letter explaining his/her interest in participating in the course, training event, or program
· send a C. V.
· include a letter of acceptance for the respective course or program
· provide two letters of recommendation (which can be sent directly from the references)
All material must be in English. Please send completed applications and any questions to Tanya Humle (T.Humle @ kent.ac.uk)
Application Deadline is annually on March 1st
(Note - if you do not receive confirmation of receipt of your application within 2 weeks of submission, please contact the committee VP listed above.)